|Contacts||Press Kit||Press Releases||Image Zone|
Steamboat Images are the copyrighted property of the Steamboat Ski & Resort Corporation and are intended for editorial purposes only. It is stipulated, that any editorial usage must carry identification of Steamboat/Photographer either in the caption or in the credit line. Please refer to the Image Usage Terms & Conditions (below) for specifics.
The resort maintains a complete library of high-resolution (300 dpi) images available for editorial only purposes.
Request A Photo - To request usage of a Steamboat image, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms & Conditions
- 1. Photo(s) means all photographic material furnished by Steamboat Ski & Resort Corporation (Steamboat) and/or Photographer hereunder, whether transparencies, negatives, prints, digital images or otherwise.
- 2. All photos must be used for editorial purposes only (newspapers, television stations, magazines and media news web sites only) and for the expressed promotion of the Steamboat Ski Area or Steamboat Springs, Colorado in general; unless prior written approval is obtained from Steamboat.
- 3. All photos, trademarks and copyrights associated therewith shall remain the exclusive property of the Steamboat Ski & Resort Corporation.
- 4. Client acquires only the rights specified and assumes insurer's liabilities that indemnify Photographer and/or Steamboat for loss, damage, misuse of any images; and, if slides are sent, to return all slides prepaid, fully insured, safe and undamaged, by bonded messenger, express or registered mail.
- 5. User will not make or permit any alteration, additional of subtractions in respect of the images, including without limitation any digitalization or synthesization of the photographs, alone or with any other materials, by use of computer or with other electronic means now or hereafter know without written consent of Steamboat being first obtained in each instance.
- 6. Credit notice "Steamboat/Photographer's Name" must accompany each use as an adjacent credit line. For example: Steamboat/Larry Pierce. Credits can be found by opening image in Adobe Photoshop and going to File, then File Info.
- 7. Internet usage of images must also carry credit notice in each instance as well as link to www.steamboat.com. In addition, online usage is typically for one winter season (not to exceed six months), unless prior written approval is obtained from Steamboat.
- 8. Client may not assign or transfer this agreement or any rights granted hereunder.
- 9. Lost or damaged duplicated photos are subject to a $50 fee per photo. Lost or damaged originals are subject to a minimum fee of $1500 per original depending upon the estimated value of the image(s) in question.
- 10. Photographs, if slides or negatives are sent, must be returned within 30 days or by prior agreement.
- 11. By using these images, Client agrees to the above terms and conditions.
Michael Lane/PR Director
Steamboat Ski & Resort Corporation
2305 Mt. Werner Circle
Steamboat Springs, CO 80487
970-879-6111; 970-879-7844 (fax)
Coca Cola enjoys being the soft drink partner to Steamboat and is honored to have the opportunity. Coca-Cola offers the complete beverage experience while you are hard at work out on the slopes.
Anheuser-Busch is proud to support Steamboat Ski Resort by providing adult consumers with a diverse portfolio of beer brands that reflect the company's commitment to quality, heritage and innovation.
Korbel is Steamboat Ski Resort's Official Champagne Powder® partner and is proud to support Steamboat as the presenting sponsor of the 50th Anniversary Celebration.
A little bit of honey. A whole lot of Jack. Fly Straight. Drink Responsibly.
Nothing can compare to SmartWool for the ultimate in performance, comfort and easy care. SmartWool is superior at vaporizing moisture, controlling temperature and odor, and is guaranteed not to itch or shrink.
GoPro makes the world’s most versatile cameras, enabling people to capture immersive and engaging footage of themselves during their favorite activities.
Vasque is proud to be outfitting Steamboat Ski & Resort with technical, outdoor performance footwear. Vasque is built for all day comfort on the trail, whether it is covered with snow, rock or dirt. Visit the Vasque website (vasque.com).
IT DOES SO MUCH MORE THAN BUY THINGS - The American Express® Card rewards. It protects. It offers one-of-a-kind-experiences. And your Card is a powerful financial tool.
Red Bull is a proud energy drink sponsor of Steamboat Ski Resort. Thanks to a unique combination of high quality ingredients, Red Bull Energy Drink vitalizes body and mind.
Created to celebrate the diversity of California's wine growing regions; Robert Mondavi Private Selection wines are sourced from vineyards ideally suited for each variety, resulting in quality wines that go elegantly and easily to the table for every occasion.
Because you’re spending your ski vacation at Steamboat, you can save on a stylish (and practical) Avis rental. Plan your trip today with Avis, the preferred car rental company of Steamboat.
Bunny hill or black diamond, you need to get your gear to the mountain. Lucky for you, Budget is the preferred car rental company of Steamboat. Pick from a variety of vehicles, like roomy SUVs, and products like ski racks to get you to the lodge.
For decades, the Wrangler® patch has stood for the authenticity that is the heart of the Western heritage. From the Official ProRodeo Competition Jean, and Steamboat's Signature Cowboy Downhill, Wrangler has your style.
With our commitment to the environment comes close cooperation with the US Forest Service.