- Winter Lift Tickets
- Summer Lift Tickets
- Season Passes
- Kids Ski Free
- Night Skiing
- Scenic Gondola Tickets
- Passholder Benefits
- Max Pass
- First Tracks
- Boat Launch Pass
- Silver Medallion
- QuickTrax Reload
- QuickTrax Card
- Route 40
- Military Discounts
- Pass Cancellation Refund Policy
with an Agent
Call (970) 871-5252 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Kids Ski Free Lift Ticket Program – Details and Restrictions
- Steamboat's Kids Ski Free and Grandkids Ski Free programs enable children 12 years of age and under to ski free the same number of days as their parents/grandparents when parents/grandparents purchase a 5-or-more day Adult lift ticket. Seniors (ages 70+) must purchase an Adult ticket to be eligible for this program. Purchasing a Senior ticket does not qualify for Kids Ski Free. Each qualifying purchase allows one free child per paid parent/grandparent.
- Proof of age (birth certificate, driver's license, college student ID, etc.) is required for those buying lift tickets with age restrictions.
- All prices, programs and dates subject to change. Some restrictions apply and all ticket purchases are non-refundable.
- Advanced Lift Ticket pricing- lift tickets purchased through Steamboat.com or through Steamboat Reservations are guaranteed same or lower rates than other sites. On-site purchase rates may vary based on time of season. Group rate tickets do not apply.
- Carpet lifts are for the exclusive use of Steamboat's Snowsports School.
Kids Ski Free Season Pass Program – Details and Restrictions
- One child (12 and under) is eligible to receive a FREE Season Pass with parent or legal guardian purchase of an Adult Steamboat Season Pass.
- Age category is determined by November 28, 2013.
- Each additional child or teen in the same family can purchase a special priced Family Season Pass.
- Grandkids Ski Free program and Senior rates do not apply.
- Kids Ski Free does NOT apply to Steamboat Multi-day passes.
- See Steamboat.com/seasonpass for more details.
Coca Cola enjoys being the soft drink partner to Steamboat and is honored to have the opportunity. Coca-Cola offers the complete beverage experience while you are hard at work out on the slopes.
Anheuser-Busch is proud to support Steamboat Ski Resort by providing adult consumers with a diverse portfolio of beer brands that reflect the company's commitment to quality, heritage and innovation.
Korbel is Steamboat Ski Resort's Official Champagne Powder® partner and is proud to support Steamboat as the presenting sponsor of the 50th Anniversary Celebration.
A little bit of honey. A whole lot of Jack. Fly Straight. Drink Responsibly.
Nothing can compare to SmartWool for the ultimate in performance, comfort and easy care. SmartWool is superior at vaporizing moisture, controlling temperature and odor, and is guaranteed not to itch or shrink.
GoPro makes the world’s most versatile cameras, enabling people to capture immersive and engaging footage of themselves during their favorite activities.
Vasque is proud to be outfitting Steamboat Ski & Resort with technical, outdoor performance footwear. Vasque is built for all day comfort on the trail, whether it is covered with snow, rock or dirt. Visit the Vasque website (vasque.com).
IT DOES SO MUCH MORE THAN BUY THINGS - The American Express® Card rewards. It protects. It offers one-of-a-kind-experiences. And your Card is a powerful financial tool.
Created to celebrate the diversity of California's wine growing regions; Robert Mondavi Private Selection wines are sourced from vineyards ideally suited for each variety, resulting in quality wines that go elegantly and easily to the table for every occasion.
For decades, the Wrangler® patch has stood for the authenticity that is the heart of the Western heritage. From the Official ProRodeo Competition Jean, and Steamboat's Signature Cowboy Downhill, Wrangler has your style.
With our commitment to the environment comes close cooperation with the US Forest Service.