- ADA Accessibility
- Boat Bucks
- Pay With Points
- Reservation Policies
- Snow School Liability
- Steamboat Vacation Sweepstakes
- Waiver and Release
with an Agent
Use American Express Membership Rewards points to pay for all or part of your travel.
Benefits to you:
- No seat restriction or black out dates ñ use points for any airline or travel component.
- You can pay for all or part of your travel arrangements with points.
- All card accounts must be in good standing.
- Card account must have a minimum of 5,000 points available.
- Points can only be used for payment once per reservation. If Pay with Points has already been applied to the reservation, you cannot process another Pay with Points transaction within the same reservation.
Terms and Conditions:
- The eligible enrolled card account you designate will be charged.
- Points will be debited from your program account, and a credit will be issued to your card account for the corresponding dollar amount.
- If the points redeemed do not cover the entire amount of the charge for the purchase, the balance of the purchase price will remain charged to the card account designated.
- The credit to your account may not appear during the same billing period as the charge for the travel purchase.
- Minimum redemption of 5,000 points.
- Once points are redeemed they can not be refunded
- Terms and Conditions of the program apply.
- Visit membershiprewards.com/terms for more information.
Book Your Entire Vacation
NOTE: Once you have selected all the components to your vacation, go to "Activities and Services" and choose "Pay with Points" to complete your purchase using points.
Coca Cola enjoys being the soft drink partner to Steamboat and is honored to have the opportunity. Coca-Cola offers the complete beverage experience while you are hard at work out on the slopes.
Anheuser-Busch is proud to support Steamboat Ski Resort by providing adult consumers with a diverse portfolio of beer brands that reflect the company's commitment to quality, heritage and innovation.
Korbel is Steamboat Ski Resort's Official Champagne Powder® partner and is proud to support Steamboat as the presenting sponsor of the 50th Anniversary Celebration.
A little bit of honey. A whole lot of Jack. Fly Straight. Drink Responsibly.
Nothing can compare to SmartWool for the ultimate in performance, comfort and easy care. SmartWool is superior at vaporizing moisture, controlling temperature and odor, and is guaranteed not to itch or shrink.
GoPro makes the world’s most versatile cameras, enabling people to capture immersive and engaging footage of themselves during their favorite activities.
Vasque is proud to be outfitting Steamboat Ski & Resort with technical, outdoor performance footwear. Vasque is built for all day comfort on the trail, whether it is covered with snow, rock or dirt. Visit the Vasque website (vasque.com).
IT DOES SO MUCH MORE THAN BUY THINGS - The American Express® Card rewards. It protects. It offers one-of-a-kind-experiences. And your Card is a powerful financial tool.
Red Bull is a proud energy drink sponsor of Steamboat Ski Resort. Thanks to a unique combination of high quality ingredients, Red Bull Energy Drink vitalizes body and mind.
Created to celebrate the diversity of California's wine growing regions; Robert Mondavi Private Selection wines are sourced from vineyards ideally suited for each variety, resulting in quality wines that go elegantly and easily to the table for every occasion.
Because you’re spending your ski vacation at Steamboat, you can save on a stylish (and practical) Avis rental. Plan your trip today with Avis, the preferred car rental company of Steamboat.
Bunny hill or black diamond, you need to get your gear to the mountain. Lucky for you, Budget is the preferred car rental company of Steamboat. Pick from a variety of vehicles, like roomy SUVs, and products like ski racks to get you to the lodge.
For decades, the Wrangler® patch has stood for the authenticity that is the heart of the Western heritage. From the Official ProRodeo Competition Jean, and Steamboat's Signature Cowboy Downhill, Wrangler has your style.
With our commitment to the environment comes close cooperation with the US Forest Service.