- Steamboat Red Wagons
- Baby Supply Rentals
- Steamboat Base Club
- Lost and Found
- Gift Cards
- Christmas Trees
- Grocery Delivery
- Information Center
- Lockers Basket Check
with an Agent
Make your ski day easier than ever. Members of the Steamboat Base Club receive lockers for clothing and personal items, boot dryers, ski/snowboard valet service from nearby facility, self-parking in adjacent lot and priority gondola boarding. Members warm up fireside with fresh coffee, then, return for a lunch buffet and après (View Menu) in this comfortable mountain sanctuary.
Please view the Base Club Membership Summary, Base Club Membership Agreement, and the Base Club Rules. Seasonal, corporate and multi-day memberships are available. call (877) 783-2628 to book or use the button below.
Membership benefits include:
- Use of the Club Facility and services;
- Priority boarding lane for Steamboat gondola (no other lifts, not valid for First Tracks;
- Complimentary ski/snowboard valet service;
- Complimentary self-parking in the lot behind the former Tugboat restaurant;
- 10% discount on food and beverage (excluding alcohol) at Resort outlets designated by SSRC;
- Discounts on merchandise sold and services provided at Resort outlets designated by SSRC from time to time, including the Steamboat Grand Spa;
- Hazie’s and Ragnar’s priority reservations (24 hours advance notice required and otherwise based on availability)
- Complimentary morning coffee;
- Free wi-fi;
- 10% discount on Lunch buffet(View Menu) and Apres ski (Club opens to public at 11 a.m.);
- 10% member discount on private functions; and
- Steamboat Resort charge privileges.
- Corporate members should refer to the Corporate Member Agreement for explanation of additional benefits.
* Requires 24 hours advance notice otherwise based on availability- need to call individual restaurants and give base club member number.
Coca Cola enjoys being the soft drink partner to Steamboat and is honored to have the opportunity. Coca-Cola offers the complete beverage experience while you are hard at work out on the slopes.
At Monster we choose to support the scene, our bands, our athletes and our fans. Led by our athletes, musicians, employees, distributors, partners and fans, Monster is...A lifestyle in a can.
Anheuser-Busch is proud to support Steamboat Ski Resort by providing adult consumers with a diverse portfolio of beer brands that reflect the company's commitment to quality, heritage and innovation.
Korbel is Steamboat Ski Resort's Official Champagne Powder® partner and is proud to support Steamboat as the presenting sponsor of the 50th Anniversary Celebration.
A little bit of honey. A whole lot of Jack. Fly Straight. Drink Responsibly.
Nothing can compare to SmartWool for the ultimate in performance, comfort and easy care. SmartWool is superior at vaporizing moisture, controlling temperature and odor, and is guaranteed not to itch or shrink.
GoPro makes the world’s most versatile cameras, enabling people to capture immersive and engaging footage of themselves during their favorite activities.
Vasque is proud to be outfitting Steamboat Ski & Resort with technical, outdoor performance footwear. Vasque is built for all day comfort on the trail, whether it is covered with snow, rock or dirt. Visit the Vasque website (vasque.com).
IT DOES SO MUCH MORE THAN BUY THINGS - The American Express® Card rewards. It protects. It offers one-of-a-kind-experiences. And your Card is a powerful financial tool.
Created to celebrate the diversity of California's wine growing regions; Robert Mondavi Private Selection wines are sourced from vineyards ideally suited for each variety, resulting in quality wines that go elegantly and easily to the table for every occasion.
For decades, the Wrangler® patch has stood for the authenticity that is the heart of the Western heritage. From the Official ProRodeo Competition Jean, and Steamboat's Signature Cowboy Downhill, Wrangler has your style.
With our commitment to the environment comes close cooperation with the US Forest Service.