Steamboat.com and Steamboat Central Reservations®, 1-877-783-2628, offer the guaranteed lowest price available on stand-alone tickets to Steamboat. Purchase single or multi-day lift tickets at least seven (7) days in advance and save at least 10% on the window rate.
Steamboat Advance purchase rates are the lowest available while on-site prices at the window will fluctuate throughout the season. Take advantage of the added benefit by passing the ticket window altogether and head directly to the lifts.
1/2 day tickets are available for skiing starting at 12:15pm. Prices vary and tickets can only be purchased at ticket windows.
1. One and Two day tickets are consecutive days, Three and Four day ticket products contain one grace day and Five-or-more-day ticket products contain two grace days.
2. Proof of age (birth certificate, driver's license, college student ID, etc.) is required for those buying lift tickets with age restrictions.
3. All prices, programs and dates subject to change. Some restrictions apply and all ticket purchases are non-refundable.
4. Steamboat's Kids Ski Free™ and Grandkids Ski Free programs enable children 12 years of age and under to ski free the same number of days as their parents/grandparents when parents/grandparents purchase a 5-or-more day Adult lift ticket. Seniors (ages 70+) must purchase an Adult ticket to be eligible for this program. Purchasing a Senior ticket does not qualify for Kids Ski Free™. Each qualifying purchase allows one free child per paid parent/grandparent.
6. Carpet lifts are for the exclusive use of Ski and Snowboard School lessons.
1. Lowest Price Guarantee. The guarantee applies if you purchase a stand-alone* lift ticket seven days in advance through Steamboat.com or Steamboat Central Reservations and then find a lower online rate at any U.S.-based website prior to your first day of skiing. This Lowest Price Guarantee is subject to these terms and conditions.* Stand-alone defined as lift ticket only, not as part of a package.
2. Notify Steamboat of a Claim. You must contact Steamboat Central Reservations at (877) 783-2628 to make a claim. The lower rate must be available for booking at the time you contact us, as determined by our customer service representatives.
3. Must be an Identical Comparison. The Lowest Price Guarantee is available only for exact match to the tickets purchased from Steamboat.com. The date of the visit, the number of days on a multi-day ticket product, the age classification of the guest, the resort and similar factors must be exact matches for the guarantee to apply. For any stand-alone ticket purchase, the comparison must be to the same type of ticket purchased stand-alone through another website (i.e., not part of an inclusive lodging/lift ticket package). The Lowest Price Guarantee is not available for bookings on websites where the carrier, property, rental car company, itinerary or similar booking details are unknown until after purchase. You must meet all requirements imposed on the lower price (if any), including, without limitation, dates of visit, residency, regional, and age-related requirements.
4. Comparison Rates Must Be Available to the General Public Online. The Lowest Price Guarantee applies only to prices both advertised and available to the general public by an authorized reseller on an U.S.-based website. “U.S.-based websites” are authorized reseller sites directed to U.S. consumers where the site is in English language and transactions are conducted in U.S. currency. The Guarantee does not include the following rates:
5. Verification of Claims. All requests, including receipts, are subject to verification by Steamboat Ski & Resort Corporation. The price must be available for purchase at the time of verification. We will not accept screenshots or other purported evidence of a lower price that cannot be independently confirmed. Nor will Steamboat Ski & Resort Corporation verify any request that it believes, in its sole discretion, is the result of a printing or other error or is made fraudulently or in bad faith.
6. Changes; Cancellation. Steamboat Ski & Resort Corporation may modify or discontinue the Lowest Price Guarantee at any time. Any modification of the Guarantee will be effective upon posting of modified terms an conditions. Cancellation of the Guarantee will be effective upon removal of the offer from our websites. The terms that are in effect at the time of your booking will determine your eligibility under the Lowest Price Guarantee. The failure by Steamboat Ski & Resort Corporation to enforce any provision of these Terms & Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
Call our ticket office at (970) 871-5252 or email for more information.
Coca Cola enjoys being the soft drink partner to Steamboat and is honored to have the opportunity. Coca-Cola offers the complete beverage experience while you are hard at work out on the slopes.
Anheuser-Busch is proud to support Steamboat Ski Resort by providing adult consumers with a diverse portfolio of beer brands that reflect the company's commitment to quality, heritage and innovation.
Korbel is Steamboat Ski Resort's Official Champagne Powder® partner and is proud to support Steamboat as the presenting sponsor of the 50th Anniversary Celebration.
Nothing can compare to SmartWool for the ultimate in performance, comfort and easy care. SmartWool is superior at vaporizing moisture, controlling temperature and odor, and is guaranteed not to itch or shrink.
GoPro makes the world’s most versatile cameras, enabling people to capture immersive and engaging footage of themselves during their favorite activities.
Vasque is proud to be outfitting Steamboat Ski & Resort with technical, outdoor performance footwear. Vasque is built for all day comfort on the trail, whether it is covered with snow, rock or dirt. Visit the Vasque website (vasque.com).
IT DOES SO MUCH MORE THAN BUY THINGS - The American Express® Card rewards. It protects. It offers one-of-a-kind-experiences. And your Card is a powerful financial tool.
Red Bull is a proud energy drink sponsor of Steamboat Ski Resort. Thanks to a unique combination of high quality ingredients, Red Bull Energy Drink vitalizes body and mind.
Created to celebrate the diversity of California's wine growing regions; Robert Mondavi Private Selection wines are sourced from vineyards ideally suited for each variety, resulting in quality wines that go elegantly and easily to the table for every occasion.
Because you’re spending your ski vacation at Steamboat, you can save on a stylish (and practical) Avis rental. Plan your trip today with Avis, the preferred car rental company of Steamboat.
Bunny hill or black diamond, you need to get your gear to the mountain. Lucky for you, Budget is the preferred car rental company of Steamboat. Pick from a variety of vehicles, like roomy SUVs, and products like ski racks to get you to the lodge.
For decades, the Wrangler® patch has stood for the authenticity that is the heart of the Western heritage. From the Official ProRodeo Competition Jean, and Steamboat's Signature Cowboy Downhill, Wrangler has your style.