Benefits InformationSo "What's in it for you" you ask? As an employee at Steamboat, many benefits and perks are part of the experience.
- Discounted activities in the Coca-Cola Adventure zone (i.e. mini golf, bungee trampoline, and climbing wall)
- Discounts at our dining locations
- Discounts at our retail shops
- Discounts at other Intrawest facilities along with local businesses
- Unlimited FREE skiing and riding at Steamboat & Winter Park
- Free skiing & riding for eligible dependents
- Discounted lift tickets for your guests **
- Free ski/snowboard lessons for you and your guests**
- Limited free skiing & riding at other Intrawest Ski Resorts
- Access to free or discounts skiing & riding at other Colorado Resorts
- Competitive compensation
- Access to employee housing
- A 401(k) profit sharing plan (eligibility rules apply)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Exciting activities and employee events
- A chance to learn and advance within Steamboat Ski & Resort Corp.
- A place on an energetic team in Ski Town USA®!
Job FairsSpeak with representatives from each department to learn more about each job opportunity available.
Relocating to Steamboat is a big step for anyone, but it doesn't have to be complicated. We have put together an FAQ page to serve as a knowledge base for everyone seeking to make the move to Steamboat.Learn More
Information on employee housing opportunities, including rates, how to apply for housing, and other information.Learn More
Contact usBased on the nature of your question, contact us at one of the numbers below
General HR Questions: 970-871-5132
Employee Housing: 970-871-5140
Or contact the Human Resources Department by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The Steamboat Ski & Resort Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. All applicants are reminded that the Steamboat Ski & Resort Corporation adheres to the Federal Immigration Law requiring all employees to prove their identity and eligibility to work in the United States within 3 days of employment. Such proof may be satisfied by the presentation of a U.S. Passport, or the combination of a driver’s license AND social security card. Certain other documents are also acceptable by law - please contact our Human Resources Department for a complete list.