Gondola Run Home
Gondola Run Home is a luxurious duplex, featuring six bedroom property that sleeps 16. Located under the gondola our guests enjoy ski-in/ski-out access to the slopes and excellent views of the Sleeping Giant Mountain and north valley. This home comes equipped with a large heated driveway and stairs, a large living area, an open kitchen with 2 ovens and 2 dishwashers, 2 master bedrooms with Jacuzzi tubs, fireplace in the living room and in 1 master bedroom, a pool table and poker table, a bar, a large private wrap around deck with grill and hot tub, an entry way with boot warmers and a washer/dryer. Full wet bar with dishwasher and refrigerator. A wired PC workstation is available as well as wireless internet for laptops.
- Fully equipped kitchen including coffee maker, dishwasher, and microwave.
- Game room
- Private hot tub
- Direct phone
- Gas fireplace
- Boot warmers
- Heated driveway
- Pool table
- Flat screen tv with HBO
- Daily housekeeping (winter only)
- Air conditioning (summer only)
- On-call shuttle service (winter only)
- Stereo/DC/Cassette Player/VCR/DVD
- Private laundry facilities
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet access. Guests must bring their own computer.
- Pet-friendly: $100.00 per pet fee - dogs only. No exotic pets or cats are allowed. A $500.00 security deposit is required at check in and will not be reimbursed until the property is inspected for damage.
- All units are non-smoking.
This property is managed by Pioneer Ridge Management. Units offered by other management companies may require offsite check-in and exclude services or amenities, such as shuttle transportation or recreational facilities.