Pedal Assist E-Bike Rentals
about E-Bike Rentals
Carrying Trek Powerfly full suspension e-bike with pedal assist technology (Includes bike rental, helmet, and taxes). Great option for riding around town! Pedal assist e-bike rentals not permitted on the Ski Area unless with a guide, see guided tour.
To book, call Steamboat Central Reservations® at 877-783-2628, or stop into the Steamboat Bike Shop.
|Pedal Assist E-Bike Rentals||Price|
|Adult All-Day Rental (12 & Up)||$105*|
|Adult 3-Hour Rental (12 & Up)||$75*|
Allowed in Steamboat Bike Park when accompanied by a Steamboat guide: Class 1
- Class 1 pedal-assisted bikes have motors that are activated solely through pedaling. These bikes require a rider to pedal to move the bike. They have no throttle or other means of passively activating the motor.
- Class 1 pedal-assisted bikes are allowed in the Steamboat Bike Park only when accompanied by a Steamboat guide in a lesson or guided tour. This allows our guides to provide proper education and compliance for guests.
- Steamboat Bike Shop offers Class 1 pedal-assisted bike rentals, guides and lessons.
- Guests may use their own Class 1 pedal-assisted bikes but still require a Steamboat guide to access Bike Park trails.
- Unguided pedal-assisted biking is not permitted at the resort, including on Bike Park and U.S. Forest Service trails.
Not allowed at Steamboat Resort: Classes 2 and 3
- Class 2 and 3 electric bikes feature the addition of a throttle, allowing them to be fully powered by the motor.
- Class 2 and 3 electric bikes are not permitted at the resort, including on Bike Park and U.S. Forest Service trails.