Passholder Benefits for the 2018/19 Season
As a Steamboat passholder you receive benefits and discounts at the resort all year long. From Friends & Family lift tickets and lodging discounts, to resort dining and retail deals, we've added new perks to spice up the season and give you deals around the mountain all winter long. For season passholders, don't forget to check out the new Ski Your Pass Off program where passholders earn Dining Dollars. The more you ski, the more you earn!
Friends & Family Lift Tickets4 regular season (12/9/17 - 3/31/18) friends and family tickets at $89 per ticket. Child Passes do not come with friends and family lift tickets.
4 early/late season (11/23/17 - 12/8/17 and 4/1/18 - 4/15/18) friends and family tickets at $69 per ticket. Child Passes do not come with friends and family lift tickets.
SnowSports SchoolSave 25% on lessons
Save 25% on lessons through the Steamboat SnowSports School excluding private lessons, Kids Vacation Center, and special programs.
Blackout Dates: December 23, 2017 – January 7, 2018. Cannot be combined with other offers.
Equipment Rentals & Retail
Night Skiing/RidingAdd unlimited night skiing for the 2017/18 season to your pass when you purchase the night skiing add-on.
Lodging DiscountsUp to 40% off lodging
With the Passholder Package you can save up to 40% on lodging November 23 - December 14, 2017 and April 1 - 15, 2018 at the Steamboat Grand. Save 20% on lodging the remainder of the season (10% off December 23, 2017 - January 2, 2018). Minimum 2 nights lodging required.
Steamboat Grand SpaReceive 15% off spa treatments and retail at the Steamboat Grand Spa.
Magazine SubscriptionsReceive a free subscription to SKI Magazine (3 issues), as well as the winter edition of Steamboat Magazine (winter issue).
Steamboat full season, 15 and 8 day passholders receive 10% off daily Land Up Activities, Outlaw Mountain Coaster and Maverick Mini Golf tickets Friday - Sunday, and 20% Monday - Thursday.
• Steamboat season passholders and IKON passholders receive unlimited summer 2018 and 2019 gondola access*
• Steamboat 15 and Steamboat 8 passholders may use unused days to ride the gondola during the summer*
• Passholder guests need to purchase gondola ticket
Passholder guests need to purchase appropriate ticket. Passholder guests receive complimentary access ONLY to Sunset Happy Hour.
*This does not include bike transport.
COMPLIMENTARY DAYS AT OTHER RESORTSUnlimited skiing/riding at Winter Park Resort! Plus 3 days at Deer Valley, and 3 days at Crested Butte. Plus, 3 - 7 days at international resorts when you book lodging.
Friends & Family Tickets
To access your friends and family tickets clickhere. Login to your account and select “Friends & Family Tickets” from the dropdown menu. You can then download or view your Friends & Family tickets to share.
How do I redeem or share my Friends and Family tickets?
There are two ways to redeem your Friends & Family tickets:
1. Go directly to the ticket window with your pass. The ticket window agent can look up your available Friends & Family tickets and provide a lift ticket for the discounted ticket rate.
2. Download your Friends & Family tickets and send the file to the person who will redeem. The redeemer will need to present the ticket number to the ticket window agent to receive the discounted ticket rate.
What determines the available Friends & Family tickets in my account?
You can always see the history of your and your family members Friends & Family tickets in your accounthere. Login to your account and select “Friends & Family Tickets” from the dropdown menu
1. Each pass product has its own set of Friends & Family ticket benefits that are issued. Not all age groups qualify for receiving Friends & Family tickets.
2. Redemptions of Friends & Family tickets at the ticket window reduce the count of available tickets
3. Once you download a Friends & Family ticket it is removed from your available tickets to prevent sharing the same ticket multiple times.
How do I access my Friends & Family tickets again once I download them?
You should have received a download confirmation email firstname.lastname@example.org a link to the downloaded tickets. You can access those tickets again from the email as long as the tickets have not already been redeemed.