The Ptarmigan Inn is a ski in/ski out property. Its Snowbird Restaurant & Lounge serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily including the Après Ski Happy Hour. The courtyard offers an outdoor heated pool and hot tub. In the winter the full service Black Tie Ski & Snowboard shop is available for rentals, repairs, and complimentary ski valet storage.
All rooms have one king or two queen beds, refrigerators, air conditioning, high-speed internet access and are smoke-free. Pets are welcome only during the summer.
The Ptarmigan Inn property was built in 1969 and therefore may not have the necessary accommodations for ADA accessibility. Questions related to ADA access should be addressed with the Ptarmigan Inn directly.
- The Ptarmigan Inn front desk is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Check in at 4:00p; check out at 11:00a
- All rooms have complimentary high-speed internet access.
- Within 200 yards of free city bus route.
- Fax services available.
- Sauna, outdoor heated pool, and hot tub on premises. Seasonal Pool closure from mid-September until Thanksgiving Day.
- Daily maid service includes making the beds and changing towels.
- Washer/Dryer on the premises.
- Air Conditioning
- Parking for trailers or oversized vehicles is not available at the Ptarmigan Inn.
- Smoke-free environment.
- Pets are welcome in the summer only with a $25 per stay pet fee. Pets may not be left unattended in the room, must be leashed at all times on the premises, and owners must clean up after them.
This property is managed on-site by by The Ptarmigan Management Co., Inc.