Steamboat's job fairs give applicants the best opportunity to speak with representatives from each department to learn more about each job opportunity available. Click below to view a schedule of upcoming recruiting events.
Employment InformationSee below for benefits, current job openings, housing and more
So, "What's in it for you" you ask? As an employee at Steamboat, many benefits and perks are part of the experience.
- Competitive compensation
- Access to employee housing
- Unlimited FREE skiing and riding at Steamboat and Winter Park (including night skiing/riding at Steamboat)
- Dependent skiing and riding privileges (certain employment status criteria apply)
- Real Deal – opportunity to visit other Colorado ski areas at no cost
- Twelve (12) $25 lift tickets for your friends and family (certain rules apply)
- Discounts at our accessory shops and restaurants including the Steamboat Grand Resort and Hotel, Burgess Creek Clothing Co. and Steamboat Ski & Sport retail shops
- Discounts at other Intrawest facilities along with local businesses
- A 401(k) profit sharing plan (eligibility rules apply)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Exciting activities and employee events
- A chance to learn and advance within Steamboat Ski & Resort Corp.
- A place on an energetic team in Ski Town USA®!
Frequently Asked Questions
Relocating to Steamboat Springs is a big step for anyone, but it doesn't have to be complicated. Our human resources staff has put together an FAQ page to serve as a knowledge base for everyone seeking to make the move to Steamboat.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a part of our international team at Steamboat Ski & Resort Corporation.
J-1 VISA APPLICANTS
J-1 visa applicants must be able to meet our winter seasonal commitment date from December 1, 2015 to March 31, 2016. Each position has slightly different commitment dates.
SSRC is not a sponsoring agency for J-1 visas. We recommend contacting a J-1 sponsoring agency if you wish to obtain a J-1 visa. Please apply here for any open position. If you are hired, the hiring manager can give you a job offer letter to take to your sponsoring agency. This is commonly referred by sponsoring agencies as the Independent Work & Travel program.
View Steamboat Resort's employee appearance policy.
Current Job Openings
There are currently several employment opportunities available at Steamboat Ski Resort. Visit the link below to search and apply for jobs.Apply for Jobs
Information on employee housing opportunities, including rates, how to apply for housing, and other information.Learn More
Contact usBased on the nature of your question, contact us at one of the numbers below
General HR Questions: 970-871-5132
Employee Housing: 970-871-5140
Or contact the Human Resources Department by email at email@example.com for more information.
The Steamboat Ski & Resort Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. All applicants are reminded that the Steamboat Ski & Resort Corporation adheres to the Federal Immigration Law requiring all employees to prove their identity and eligibility to work in the United States within 3 days of employment. Such proof may be satisfied by the presentation of a U.S. Passport, or the combination of a driver’s license AND social security card. Certain other documents are also acceptable by law - please contact our Human Resources Department for a complete list.