The resort maintains a complete library of high-resolution (300 dpi) images available for editorial only purposes. rich-text
Request a photoTo request usage of a Steamboat image, please email us
- Photo(s) means all photographic material furnished by Steamboat Ski & Resort Corporation (Steamboat) and/or Photographer hereunder, whether transparencies, negatives, prints, digital images or otherwise.
- All photos must be used for editorial purposes only (newspapers, television stations, magazines and media news web sites only) and for the expressed promotion of the Steamboat Ski Area or Steamboat Springs, Colorado in general; unless prior written approval is obtained from Steamboat.
- All photos, trademarks and copyrights associated therewith shall remain the exclusive property of the Steamboat Ski & Resort Corporation.
- Client acquires only the rights specified and assumes insurer's liabilities that indemnify Photographer and/or Steamboat for loss, damage, misuse of any images; and, if slides are sent, to return all slides prepaid, fully insured, safe and undamaged, by bonded messenger, express or registered mail.
- User will not make or permit any alteration, additional of subtractions in respect of the images, including without limitation any digitalization or synthesization of the photographs, alone or with any other materials, by use of computer or with other electronic means now or hereafter know without written consent of Steamboat being first obtained in each instance.
- Credit notice "Steamboat/Photographer's Name" must accompany each use as an adjacent credit line. For example: Steamboat/Larry Pierce. Credits can be found by opening image in Adobe Photoshop and going to File, then File Info.
- Internet usage of images must also carry credit notice in each instance as well as link to www.steamboat.com. In addition, online usage is typically for one winter season (not to exceed six months), unless prior written approval is obtained from Steamboat.
- Client may not assign or transfer this agreement or any rights granted hereunder.
- Lost or damaged duplicated photos are subject to a $50 fee per photo. Lost or damaged originals are subject to a minimum fee of $1500 per original depending upon the estimated value of the image(s) in question.
- Photographs, if slides or negatives are sent, must be returned within 30 days or by prior agreement.
- By using these images, Client agrees to the above terms and conditions.