luxury lodging in steamboat springs
Bear Lodge at Trappeur's Crossing
- Check in at the Trappeur's Crossing Front Desk.
- Front Desk hours: 7:00am to 5:00pm during spring/ fall seasons, and open 24 hours during summer/winter seasons.
- Check in at 4:00pm; check out at 10:00am.
- On-site management.
- Security telephone provided for after-hours check in.
- Private guest shuttle to skiing, shopping, and entertainment (ski season).
- Full-service front desk, concierge, and bellmen services available.
- Business center, conference room, and complimentary internet service.
- City bus stop within 200 yards.
- Tennis court, fitness center, sauna, day spa, and game room with foosball and ping pong table.
- Multiple heated pools and hot tubs.
- Heated parking garage with elevator access.
- Gas fireplace and private balconies.
- Air conditioning in select units.
- No sports teams.
- Housekeeping services include daily trash service. Any other housekeeping services are available for an additional fee.
- Wash/dryer in unit.
- Complimentary in unit coffee.
- All units are non-smoking.
- Pets are not allowed on the property.
This property is managed by Simply Steamboat Management. Units offered by other management companies may require offsite check-in and exclude services or amenities, such as shuttle transportation or recreational facilities.