The Phoenix Condominiums offer spacious 4-bedroom, 2-bedroom and studio units. There is a gas fireplace in every condo (except studios). Be sure to enjoy the outdoor heated pool, hot tubs, and the newly renovated clubhouse featuring a remodeled exercise facility and guest lounge with a comfy seating area and large flat-screen TV. Guests can make use of our community computer and printer with complimentary internet access to meet all your last minute business needs.
Steamboat Resorts by Wyndham Vacation Rentals also provides all guests of the Phoenix winter shuttle service that will take them to skiing, shopping, dining and other area activities. During the summer months, enjoy an easy stroll to the Steamboat Ski Area promenade.
• Phoenix front desk hours - 8:00am to 5:00pm. Hours vary by season.
• After hours check-in arrangement can be made by calling the desk (970-879-4445) ahead of closing time. Information will be left in the unit’s garage and the garage code will be provided over the phone once the deposit has been secured.
• Check in at 4:00pm; check out at 10:00am.
• Bedding varies by unit and cannot be guaranteed however, special requests will be accommodated when possible.
• Washer/dryer in most units (excluding studios).
• Some units have air conditioning.
• Winter shuttle service is provided to take guests to skiing, shopping, dining and other area activities.
• There is no parking for oversized vehicles.
• On the free city bus route.
• Complimentary Wi Fi internet services.
• This property offers a pool, two hot tubs and a dry sauna, open during the main seasons with partial closures during the off seasons.
• Guest lounge with pool table and business center.
• One car heated garage parking for most units. Each unit gets one additional covered parking spot, on a first come first serve basis, with the exception of the studio units. Studio units only get one covered parking spot, on a first come first serve basis.
• Pets are not allowed on the property.
This property is managed by Mountain Resorts Vacation Rentals. Units offered by other management companies may require offsite check-in and exclude services or amenities, such as shuttle transportation or recreational facilities.