Scholarship Day revenues from the day’s specially priced ticket benefit the Steamboat Springs Winter Sports Club Scholarship Fund. Scholarship Day has raised nearly $930,000 since 1991/92. This fund provides financial support for deserving local children participating in Club programs. In fact, the Club is one of the oldest and most recognized ski clubs in the United States and has been named three times as the United States Ski & Snowboard Association’s Club of the Year. NOTE: Passes not valid on Scholarship Day.
• Lift tickets are $20
• FREE opening day t-shirts to the first 100 in line at Christie Peak Express
• FREE hot chocolate on the Steamboat Stage provided by the Steamboat Springs Winter Sports Club
• Go Joes will open at 7am for coffee and pastries
• Opening Day Happy Hour at the Bear River Bar & Grill from 11:00am – 5:00pm featuring 2 for 1 appetizers, $6 Korbel South Peach Cocktails, $5 Korbel Brut or Sweet Rose California Champagne
• Season and multi-day passes are NOT valid on Scholarship Day. They will be valid starting November 24, 2016.
• The Ticket Office will load a Scholarship Day ticket to your QuickTrax card. Remember to bring your card.
• Scholarship Day tickets may be purchased and loaded in advance on passes and daily QuickTrax cards.
Please make sure you have signed your liability waiver before you head to the lifts. The Steamboat Ticket Office is open Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm. Remember, it’s never too early to get in, sign a liability release and get your pass so you’re ready for the season.
8:30 AM — 4:00 PM
Steamboat Ski and Resort
2305 Mt. Werner Circle, Steamboat Springs, Colorado 80487